Your studio booking includes, as required, supervision and advice from Robert or Brock, five lights of any kind if you need them, any background papers if used for background only (not stood upon), and all props, furniture, triggers, reflectors, filters, stands, etc that are in the studio. The cost for a fresh section of BG paper to stand on is $20. Additional lights could cost a little extra; see EXTRAS. We will set up your requested lights and make sure they are functioning properly. If you need us to actually shoot for you, check out our SERVICES.
• No deposit is required. But there is a cancellation fee (see below).
• Payment is made at the end of a booking day. We accept cash, Visa, Mastercard, Debit cards.
Certified student shoots for school projects get a 25% discount.
A - Studio 1 - with live sound recording - $55
• $140 2-hour booking (normally early or late in the day only)
• $180 3-hour booking (normally early or late in the day only)
• $220 4-hour booking plus - $55/hr
A - Studio 1 - ground floor (no live audio) - $45
• $120 2-hour booking (normally early or late in the day only)
• $150 3-hour booking (normally early or late in the day only)
• $180 4-hour booking plus - $45/hr
Note that the price is lower for “no live audio” because we can free up the upstairs studio for additional booking. Music videos are just $45/hr.
B - Studio 2 - 2nd floor studio - $35
• $95 2-hour booking (normally early or late in the day only)
•$120 3-hour booking (normally early or late in the day only)
•$140 4-hour booking plus - $35/hr
• 25% off of above rates.
• A booking for 4 hours in studio 1 would work out to $135 and $105 for the second floor studio. Shorter bookings are possible.
• The student discount is only for students doing a project for school. The project must be entirely non-commercial, no one is paid for their involvement, entirely volunteer. The student must provide student ID proof, name of school and name of course. Please do not get your student friend to book for you so you can get this discount - that is dishonest.
• CHANGE / CANCELLATION FEE
8 or more days before your booking you can cancel or change a date without a penalty fee.
7 or less days before your booked date you will be billed $40 if you have to cancel or change to another day.
Within 24 hours of your booked time, if you cancel or change the date you will be billed your full booking amount, or 4 hours, whichever is less. This is regardless of reason, emergency or otherwise.
Why do we do this? Because often several people want the same date and we have to turn them away when you book the time. When you change or cancel your date with short notice we end up with no booking at all.
If you arrive late on your day, you are still billed for the time starting with your booked start time.